Just in time for summer breaks, vacations and staycations, World of Coca-Cola is launching new, can’t-miss experiences. Of the many reasons to visit, check out the top five below:
1. Sniff out the Secret – World of Coke’s newest permanent exhibit, Scent Discovery, shows just how much flavor and scent go hand in hand. This experience gives guests a deep dive into the anatomy of smell and challenges visitors to identify a variety of sweet, fruity and spicy scents. Are you up for the challenge?
2. Be a VIP – By popular demand, World of Coca-Cola is extending its limited-time Coke Insider Journey through the summer. Beginning June 4, fans who want to level-up their visit can book this exclusive tour on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The exclusive tour gives groups of no more than 10 guests the entire attraction to themselves for two hours of behind-the-scenes peeks, performances and souvenirs just for Insiders.
3. Pour by Phone – We use our phones for everything else, so why not pour our favorite drinks with them too? For the first time since the onset of the pandemic, the Coca-Cola Freestyle room inside Taste It! has reopened with a futuristic new feature. Guests can simply use their smartphone cameras to scan QR codes on the dispensers, then use their phones as remotes to choose and pour their drink of choice from over 100 options.
4. Get Groovy – Coca-Cola’s 1971 Unity Collection celebrates the 50th anniversary of its iconic Hilltop original television commercial with a series of capsule collections from global fashion, beauty and accessory brands. Launching May 24, these limited-edition items represent the spirit of the 70s and Hilltop’s themes of peace, love, unity and optimism. Check out the dy-no-mite collection at the Coca-Cola Store at World of Coca-Cola or online at cocacolastore.com/unity throughout the summer and fall.
5. Share the Spotlight – Inside the Pop Culture Gallery, a new installation invites guests to embrace the message of Hilltop: “Buy the world a Coke and keep it company.” If you could buy a Coke for anyone in the world, who would it be and why? Guests who share their answers could see their messages and stories showcased in the interactive gallery.
About World of Coca-Cola
An integral part of downtown Atlanta’s fabric for more than 30 years, World of Coca-Cola has welcomed guests from six continents, more than 100 countries, all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Join over 25 million people who have visited the Atlanta attraction and experience the history of the world's most famous beverage brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of the 135-year-old secret formula for Coca-Cola. Get closer than ever before to the vault containing the secret recipe, view more than 1,200 historic artifacts and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Take a trip around the world in a thrilling 3-D movie experience, take a photo with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear and tempt your taste buds with beverages from around the globe.
World of Coca-Cola is located adjacent to Georgia Aquarium in downtown Atlanta and is accessible via the Peachtree Center or CNN/World Congress Center MARTA stations. Consumers with questions may call 1-800-676-COKE or visit our website at www.WorldofCocaCola.com to purchase tickets. Follow us on Instagram at instagram.com/worldofcocacola, Facebook at facebook.com/WorldofCocaCola and Twitter at twitter.com/WorldofCocaCola.
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!!!
Macaroni Kid College Park East Point Morrow is a free hyper-local weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and activities for kids in College Park, East Point, Morrow, Union City, South Fulton, Forest Park, Hapeville, Jonesboro, Riverdale, and the surrounding areas. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides, and more. We are your go-to-guide for kids' activities in South Fulton County and some of Clayton County. For more articles like this delivered to your inbox once per week, please subscribe. If you have an extraordinary event that you would like to share in our community, you can submit it for free here.
Remember to connect with us on:
Find Your Family Fun®