October 6, 2013
- This Week in Macaroni Kid CEM
- WIN: A Day Out with Thomas the Tank Engine®
- WIN: 4 Tix to Children's Classic, The Wizard of Oz
- And the Winner Is...
- Kids' Classes & Lessons Directory
- MK Review: Little Me Tea
- Deals & Discounts on Theatre, Music, & More!
- Macaroni Kid CEM Birthday Announcements!
- 4 Ways to Give Your Teen Some Freedom...
- 7 Tips to Help You Choose the Right School for YOU
- 6 Ways to Make Your College Application Stand Out
- Macaroni Made: Create Fall Leaves via Paper Towels
- Macaroni Menu: 10 Minute Parmesan Chicken & Pasta
- MK Review: Disney on Ice: Let's Celebrate!
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- (UPDATED) Looking for a Recipe?
- Report Card Freebies!
- Stuff You May Have Missed
- Welcome to Macaroni Kid!
- Let's Be Friends!
Take a day trip and spend a "Day Out With Thomas" on the SAM Shortline Excursion Train
Tiny fans of Thomas the Tank Engine™ can ride a real train this fall when the storybook character pulls into southwest Georgia.
The 2013 Day Out With Thomas offers little engineers and their families an opportunity to ride a 15-ton replica of Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends™ series, meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway and enjoy a day of Thomas-themed activities. Children will ride along with their favorite hero on his latest adventure as he pulls SAM Shortline Excursion Train down the track.
Our Macaroni family spent a day out with Thomas the Tank Engine a couple of years ago and we had a lot of fun. If you want an easy day trip out of Atlanta with the family, surprise the little ones with a trip to see Thomas!!
The Day Out With Thomas is presented by HIT Entertainment, a worldwide leader in children's entertainment, and sponsored by MEGA Brands, a leading toy company, and all inclusive Hard Rock Hotels.
Want to win tickets?
Macaroni Kid CEM has a family 4-pack of tickets for one lucky subscriber for October 25, 26 or October 27
Here's How to Enter!
In addition to seeing a movie on the biggest screen in Atlanta, the Coca-Cola Summer Film Festival offers a magical pre-show experience that includes a sing-along with the Mighty Mo organ and a vintage cartoon.
Email me at [email protected] with subject line "Thomas The Train" by Thursday, October 10 at 12 NOON.
Please note that the winner will have 48 hours to respond, and winners MUST live in the Greater Atlanta area (metro Atlanta, all of North Georgia, above Macon, and the area between Atlanta and Athens)
Get FACEBOOK BONUS ENTRIES:
- 2 Bonus Entries by “sharing” this picture. (Please make sure the privacy settign is set to "public" - in the drop down box right next to the "share photo" button)
Get TWITTER BONUS ENTRIES:
- 1 Bonus Entry: Follow me on twitter at @MacaroniKidCP
GET PINTEREST ENTRIES:
Get REFERRAL BONUS ENTRIES:
- Get 5 Bonus Entries: Refer a new subscriber to Macaroni Kid College Park-East Point-Morrow. Just make sure they put your name in the "How Did You Hear About Us" box.
For SWEEPSTAKES RULES & REGULATIONS:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2013 AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND CURRENTLY RESIDING IN METRO ATLANTA. YOU MUST BE A MACARONI KID CEM SUBSCRIBER TO ENTER. Click HERE for complete rules.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC