July 22, 2012
July 22, 2012
- This Week in Macaroni Kid CEM
- Macaroni Review: Medieval Times (WIN 4 Tix!)
- WIN: 4 TIX to Addams Family at The Fox Theatre!
- WIN: Tix To Adventures of High John the Conqueror
- What Elite Athletes Can Teach Our Kids
- Olympic Trivia
- Every Dog Has Its Day!
- Simple Tips for A Healthier Lifestyle
- The Value of Open-Ended Art Experiences
- Macaroni Made: Recycled Art!
- Macaroni Menu: Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Macaroni Reader "Thank Yous"
- Would YOU Like to Be A Macaroni Kid Publisher Too?
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Macaroni Kid Special Discounts Just for YOU!
- Your Local Area Farmers' Markets!
- Free Local Summer Movies
- Looking for a Recipe?
- Stuff You May Have Missed
- Welcome to Macaroni Kid!
- How to See ALL of Your Favorite Pages on Facebook
- Join Macaroni Kid on Facebook!
July 23rd is National Hot Dog Day
By: Nicki Hemby
Its summertime and hot dogs are center stage on the grill and at picnics all across America. They are at the ballpark, the carnivals, they are sold from carts on street corners in every city . . . they are not that hard to find.
Enjoy National Hot Dog Day (July 23) to the fullest. Have a couple of hot dogs for lunch or dinner. And, don't forget to cook a few on a stick at the evening campfire.
What's in a hot dog?
Don't ask and we won't tell. If you don't know, well, sometimes its just better that way!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC