June 3, 2012
June 3, 2012
- This Week in Macaroni Kid CEM
- WIN: TWO Tickets to The Big Zombie Tour
- Don't Let Rising Costs Limit Your Travels
- Vacation and Travel, Kids with Food Allergies...
- Free Local Summer Movies
- Road Trip!!
- Surviving Amusement Parks with the Kids!
- Goodbye Dixieland, Hello Fun Junction
- Macaroni Review: P.J. Tuttles Party Decor & Cakes
- Macaroni Review: The Big Adventure!
- It's Macaroni Kid Day at Imagine It! in Atlanta!
- Summer Reading List for 9th Grade and Up
- Save $$ on Spivey Hall Music Summer Camp!
- Macaroni Menu: Orange Delight
- Macaroni Made: No Dig Garden!
- Macaroni Reader "Thank Yous"
- Would YOU Like to Be A Macaroni Kid Publisher Too?
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Your Local Area Farmers' Markets!
- Looking for a Recipe?
- Welcome to Macaroni Kid!
- Join Macaroni Kid on Facebook!
Now Offering Flexible Family Pricing
By: Michelle Schwab, Peachtree City Macaroni Kid
Fun Junction USA
After having served South Atlanta for over 20 years, Dixieland Fun Park has been renamed Fun Junction USA. In addition to a new name, the Park boasts a new management team, a new pricing structure for all attractions that eliminates entrance fees, and a new direction. The new management also has initiated several renovation projects, and is planning new attractions for the future.
NEW Flexible Family Admission Pricing Options
$20.00 PER GUEST (INCLUDES ONE GO CART TICKET)
The Fun Pass grants the purchaser entry into Fun Junction USA and unlimited access on day of purchase to all outside rides (except Mike Climbing wall) and the Playmaze. Also includes one go cart admission.
$28.00 PER GUEST (INCLUDES UNLIMITED GO CART RIDES)
The Super Fun Pass grants the purchaser entry into Fun Junction USA and unlimited access on day of purchase to all outside rides (except Mike Climbing wall) and the Playmaze. Also includes Unlimited go cart admission.
$1.00 EA OR $40.00/50
Individual Ride Tickets are available for just $1 each! Over 2 dozen family attractions range in ticket price from 1 ticket to 5 tickets, per person per ride.
Children under 32” are free with any paid admission. Each attraction has height and weight regulations which are strictly enforced for safety reasons. Height verification is required at purchase.
All vehicles must pay $5.00 to park at Fun Junction USA. Parking attendant only accepts cash, sorry no credit cards.
For more info: http://funjunctionusa.com/
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC