June 3, 2012
- This Week in Macaroni Kid CEM
- WIN: TWO Tickets to The Big Zombie Tour
- Don't Let Rising Costs Limit Your Travels
- Vacation and Travel, Kids with Food Allergies...
- Free Local Summer Movies
- Road Trip!!
- Surviving Amusement Parks with the Kids!
- Goodbye Dixieland, Hello Fun Junction
- Macaroni Review: P.J. Tuttles Party Decor & Cakes
- Macaroni Review: The Big Adventure!
- It's Macaroni Kid Day at Imagine It! in Atlanta!
- Summer Reading List for 9th Grade and Up
- Save $$ on Spivey Hall Music Summer Camp!
- Macaroni Menu: Orange Delight
- Macaroni Made: No Dig Garden!
- Macaroni Reader "Thank Yous"
- Would YOU Like to Be A Macaroni Kid Publisher Too?
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Your Local Area Farmers' Markets!
- Looking for a Recipe?
- Welcome to Macaroni Kid!
- Join Macaroni Kid on Facebook!
Frosty Summer Drink Kids Will LOVE!
For kids, the summer season means a lot of fun in the sun and frosty summer drinks in the rising temperatures. While summer drinks can be concocted in a variety of ways, they are so easy to prepare that even kids can have this as a hobby during their summer vacation. Here is a recipe for a frosty summer drink that your kids will love to chill out to!
2 (12 ounce) cans of frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup milk
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
24 cubes ice
Use a blender to combine orange juice concentrate, milk, water, sugar, vanilla and ice. Blend until smooth. Pur into glasses and serve. Makes 8 servings.
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC