March 25, 2012
- This Week in Macaroni Kid CEM
- WIN: A Family Pass to the Atlanta History Center!
- Four Ways to Spend Spring Break (Unplugged)
- Spring Break: Fun Things to Do in Town and in GA!
- Turn Spring Break Into Family Fun!
- Five Tips for a Safe Spring Break Season Abroad
- Prevent Sports-Related Injuries in Children
- Tips for Managing Your Child's Allergies
- Potty Training Made Easy!
- Macaroni Review: Doc McStuffins
- Macaroni Made: Name Bugs
- Macaroni Menu: Fresh Fruit Salsa
- Looking for a Recipe?
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Welcome to Macaroni Kid!
- 2012 Macaroni Kid College Park Summer Camp Guide
- Join Macaroni Kid on Facebook!
While we enjoy being with our little ones, let's get real -- it's so much easier to put a movie on and let them entertain themselves for the day. Make a vow to unplug from technology and spend some quality time with your kids this Spring Break. Need some ideas? We're here to help!
- Have a family picnic! Pack some easy sandwiches and snacks and go the park. We love Centennial Olympic Park because there are so many playgrounds, fun areas to explore and lots of room for running around. Don't wanna leave the house? Have a picnic in your backyard.
- Go the library! Our county libraries have some fun and FREE programs for kids. Attend one of the story times, craft days, or just go to hang out and read some books. Afterwards get in our car or take MARTA and head to the city to check out all Atlanta has to offer.
- Cook something! Break out the baking bowls and make some cookies. Or give your little one a bunch of ingredients and let them make their own creation. Don't stress about how the final product comes out, just focus on having fun while doing it.
- Have a dance party! Turn up the music and get moving! Or make your own music with makeshift instruments.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC