March 11, 2012
- This Week in Macaroni Kid CEM
- WIN: A Family 4-Pack to Rabbit Tales!
- WIN: Atlanta Fair Family 4-Pack ($125 in Value!!)
- WIN: $10 Gift Credit to MG Bowtique!
- Macaroni Review: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta
- But You Loved Apples Last Week!
- Kindergarten Readiness - Part 1
- Kindergarten Readiness - Part 2
- Mirror Mirror
- Special Discount to Motherhood the Musical
- Special Offer Harlem Globetrotters Family 4-Pack
- Macaroni Recipe: Sweet and Salty Treats
- Macaroni Craft: Leprechaun Hat
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Welcome to Macaroni Kid!
- 2012 Macaroni Kid College Park Summer Camp Guide
- Join Macaroni Kid on Facebook!
Need a quick snack? Try this sweet and salty treat made with pretzels, chocolate kisses and M&Ms. It's very easy!
Preheat your oven to 275 degrees. In the meantime, put the chocolate kisses on top of the mini pretzel twists. Stick them in the oven for 3-5 minutes. The chocolate should be soft but still have its shape.
Pick your topping. I chose Milk Chocolate M&Ms and Peanut Butter M&Ms. I stuck them in a bowl so I wasn't fighting the bag between each one. You could have your little one help you sort by color as well.
Press the M&M into the soft chocolate. Pop the treats into the refrigerator to set the chocolate. Then enjoy!
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC