September 11, 2011
- Huge Macaroni Kid Thank You!
- The Kidfresh Review & Giveaway!
- What Happened on September 11?
- Children's Books on 9/11
- Help Kids Stay Safe When Home Alone
- Library Cards: Ticket to Savings and Family Fun
- Support Creating Lactation Rooms in Public Places
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Happy Grandparents Day
- Ask Grandma
- Lime Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Teach My Preschooler Giveaway
We're already thinking about fall so let's get out the pumpkin seeds! These are delicious sprinkled on soups and salads, or just eaten as a snack.
- 6 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of raw pumpkin seeds
In small bowl mix lime juice and salt until salt dissolves. In a dry heavy frying pan, toast seeds over med. heart until they snap and change color. Be sure to stir seeds in pan constantly. Remove pan from heat and add lime juice. Stir until all seeds are coated and allow to dry.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC